腾牛·个性

展开

很简洁实用的英文签名带翻译 我为你感到自豪

作者:网友整理 人气:0

导读: 有时候我我们能需要表达我们的心情和感受,不想要那么直白的话其实是可以用英文签名来代替,这样显得又含蓄又低调。

 I'm very proud of you.(我为你感到自豪。)

I'm doing great.(我过得很好。)

That's really something.(那真是了不起!)

Nothing special.(没什么特别的。)

No doubt about it.(毫无疑问。)

So far so good.(到目前为止,一切都好。)

Things couldn''t be better.(一切顺利。)

How about yourself?(你自己呢?)

Today is a great day.(今天是个好日子。)

Are you making progress?(有进展吗?)

May I have your name, please?(请问尊姓大名?)

I've heard so much about you.(久仰大名。)

I hope you're enjoying your staying here.(希望你在这里过得愉快。)

Let's get together again.(改天再聚聚。)

That''s a great idea!(好主意!)

Please say hello to your mother for me.(请代我向你母亲问好。)

I'm glad to have met you.(很高兴遇到你。)

Don''t forget us.(别忘了我们。)

Keep in touch.(保持联系。)

I had a wonderful time here.(我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)

Have a nice weekend.(周末愉快。)

Same to you.(彼此彼此。)

Nice talking to you.(很高兴与你聊天。)

Take care of yourself.(自己当心/照顾好你自己。)

Thank you for everything.(谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)

Thank you all for coming.(谢谢光临。)

I appreciate your help.(我感谢你的帮助。)

You''re always welcome.(别客气/不用谢)

Forget it.(算了吧)

It was my pleasure.(不用谢。)

I made a mistake.(我弄错了。)

I''m terribly sorry.(实在抱歉。)

I must apologize!(我必须道歉!)

I feel terrible.(我感觉糟透了。)

It''s not your fault. (那不是你的错。)

Sorry to bother /have bothered you.(抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)

What do you do?(你做什么工作?)

How do you like your new job?(你觉得你的新工作怎样?)

I like it a lot.(我很喜欢。)

I like reading and listening to music.(我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)

加载全部内容

个性相关
个性热门
用户评论
跟帖评论
查看更多评论
个性精选
个性排行